Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Countdown

Two weeks from right now at this very moment I will be on a plane leaving Orlando and heading back west. Today is my only day off before I move out so I need to be productive and get things done...so far so good. I got up and did a four mile run. Now I am headed to the outlet mall to try and find a cheap duffle bag to carry on the plane...because I don't think everything is going to fit into two suitcases...at least not without my mommy's help.

I went to Magic Kingdom last night and watched the Spectromagic Parade and Wishes fireworks...both for the first time and they were great! But the Illuminations fireworks at Epcot is still my favorite.

I am supposed to go to the mall with some of my friends because one of them needs to get a touch up on her tattoo and then we want to take our ears to Magic Kingdom to get our names stitched on the back.

1 comment:

  1. Kass,
    What a great Disney experience you had! Way to go! I am looking forward to your return to Montana in June. Let's hike the M and then head to the Big Dipper!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love you

    ReplyDelete