Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Gator Tail

Last night we went to Gators for one last time with our friend Crazy Lady. As usual she had a billion and one stories to tell us. She is very animated and always uses big hand gestures. I will definitely miss her.

I was determined to at least try gator before I left Florida because there is gator everything everywhere. At Gators one of their specialty appetizers is gator tail. My friend Brad said it was good so he ordered it. It is cut in pieces and put in a breading and fried. I tried it and it was pretty chewy...I didn't really notice a distinct taste more just texture because I haven't had anything chewy like that in so long. But they serve it with a dipping sauce and that was pretty good.

So there you have it...I tried gator :)

No comments:

Post a Comment